Paris | The opening of the Shangri-La Hotel

My husband & I have been to Paris once we thought it was OK, but disappointingly it didn't quite live up to the hype.

I think perhaps the reason it didn't live up to the hype was purely because it was so hyped up. Had my husband and I been left to discover the city on the back of our own expectations I think we would have loved it. And for that reason we will give it another go at some point.

The Shangri-La hotel is set to open its doors to Parisians and visitors alike on December 17th, 2010 and it looks amazing. What an exquisite view!

www.shangri-la.com/paris/shangrila/
















7 comments :

  1. What a view, what a perfect place for a romantic holiday.
    Compliments from Arc de triomphe hotels

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I would love to stay here FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice information on Shangri-La Hotel...
    thanks for sharing...

    koh samui hotels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the location of this hotel. I think it's nice and quiet place. :)

    http://www.coralhills.com/motels-in-st-george-utah.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris is beautiful and glamorous place. Due to its fascinating nature and rich history the tourists love to visit Paris. It is no wonder that this city is one of the most toured cities of the world.

    Cheap Hotel Paris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning views and beautiful suites! It's no wonder Paris is regarded as the city of light

    Bookatel - checks thousands of hotels and save

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Author

WELCOME! I travel, explore, stay, write & take a few photos.

PIN IT