Cambodia | Amansara Hotel

Now this is what I call a LUXURY resort. I am thinking about visiting Cambodia when I make use of the free flights I was given by Jetstar, but sadly I wont be staying at Amansara as the budget does not allow! *sigh* !

I might also mention now that this resort is part of the Aman Resorts group which also happens to have my other most favorite dreamy desert (blogged here) hotel Amangiri, on their list of hotels so I am already a huge fan!

It is spectacular and holds some very significant history as well. This was once the guesthouse of King Sihanouk commissioned and built in 1962.

Of course one of the main reasons you visit is for the the ruins of nearby Angkor, clinging on in the clutches of forest and farmland are today a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ranging from a cluster of bricks to the world’s largest single religious monument.










1 comments :

  1. Good exotic place. I wish I were there instead of dealing with London hotels. But one has to work..

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Author

WELCOME! I travel, explore, stay, write & take a few photos.

PIN IT