Gramercy Park Hotel | New York City


This is possibly one of the coolest hotels I have ever seen ! The Gramercy Park Hotel is in Gramercy Park, Manhatten and has everything you want and need in a New York City Hotel.


I desperatly wanted to stay here when I visted New York but it is a little on the exy side :( I did stay somewhere ultra cool none the less - and in NYC finding somewhere ultra cool is not at all a hard task!


I think I will have to do a few more posts on cool NYC hotels because they are some of the coolest in the world full stop!





























5 comments :

  1. Your blog's articles are interesting & really awesome, I enjoyed your blog every time. We offering the services which will be beneficial to your readers.India Jaypee Hotels offers best luxury hotels in Delhi India Jaypee Siddharth Hotel,Jaypee Vasant Continental, New Delhi India,Hotels In New Delhi India."thanks for this very informative post and article".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jaypee! Thank you! I will make sure I check out your link!! Many Thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cannot wait to shoot a wedding at this stunning hotel in May on the roof top patio. A stunning array of eye candy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow melanie!! its going to be a spectacular wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like one of the nicer boutique hotels nyc has. You hear of the Tribeca Hotel? That's another really nice one.

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Author

WELCOME! I travel, explore, stay, write & take a few photos.

PIN IT