Thailand | Veranda Chiangmai

I was recently given 2 free flights to anywhere on the Australian Jetstar network! Intially I was thinking Singapore, then I was thinking Hawaii but now I am thinking Thailand & either Cambodia or Vietnam.

If we head to Thailand this will be our 3rd visit however we plan on visiting some new cities!

One of the cities I would love to visit is Chiang Mai in northern Thailand and we decide to include it, I am definitely staying at Veranda Chiangmai! I am thinking in the plunge pool pavilion!









1 comments :

  1. Incredible. The atmosphere here has a certain aura of a magic place. Worth seeing and experiencing.
    Best Regards,
    Islington hotels

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Author

WELCOME! I travel, explore, stay, write & take a few photos.

PIN IT