Jaspee Hotels | India

A good friend and work pal flew out to India for 4 weeks on Saturday just past! (lucky guy!!) Around the same time I also received a little message from a reader giving me some information about a group of hotels in India!! Seems freakishly relevant!!

I have never been to India and considering my friend Raman has been talking about the place constantly for the last week or so I had started to think - what sort of gorgeous hotels does India have? I have honestly never thought to look before so what a good time to check some out.

The Jaypee hotels are 5 star luxury by the looks of it! That will suit me just fine should I find myself on my way to India!

http://www.jaypeehotels.com/




1 comments :

  1. I have never been to India and considering my friend Raman has been talking about the place constantly for the last week or so I had started to think
    Hotels in Chandigarh near sector 22
    ------------------
    Hotels in Chandigarh near Railway Station and Airport

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Author

WELCOME! I travel, explore, stay, write & take a few photos.

PIN IT