The Prince Hotel ... St Kilda Melbourne

The Prince Hotel in St Kilda is where I was married just under 2 years ago to my lifelong friend of 10 years (at the time, almost 12 now!).  Apart from being special to me personally it is a hotel that has never lost its charm. It has won a number of awards for design and they have recently refurbished the restaurant Circa and the foyer area in order to keep things fresh.

It is my first choice for an uber stylish stay in Melbourne!

http://www.theprince.com.au/





1 comments :

  1. This post is very nice and informative. I love all white interiors and you've showed some wonderful examples. I am impressed with the research you made to make this article awesome. Thanks very much for sharing.

    design hotel melbourne

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Author

WELCOME! I travel, explore, stay, write & take a few photos.

PIN IT